Assassin’s creed Valhalla is the most recent installment in the Assassin’s Creed series. As a result, it’s more like Assassin’s Creed Origins and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey than the other games in the series. Given its title, it should come as no surprise that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is set during the Viking Age, with Anglo-Saxon England playing a key role.
Because AC Valhalla is an RPG, players will spend the majority of their time fulfilling tasks, earning money and rewards, and searching for missing loot and mysteries in the AC Valhalla realm. Many players are interested in finding out more about AC Valhalla cheats to speed up their progress.
As it turns out, there are no cheat codes, hacks, or scripts for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. There is the collection of tips, tricks, and techniques that you can use to get superior advantages, have a faster playthrough, and have an overall more comprehensive and enjoyable gameplay.
Every secret and cheat in AC Valhalla
In most games, cheats are used to change the game’s rules defined by the makers, as well as to provide players an edge while playing the game. When a game becomes too difficult to complete or when a player simply wants to have fun, many gamers turn to cheat. In AC Valhalla, players can employ a variety of cheats and secrets to obtain an endless supply of resources or a specific item.
Quick and easy way to earn silver
- Three beggars can be found sitting along the edge of a street in Lunden’s southeast corner.
- These beggars will each reward you with a Chained Fury Rune if you give them 5 coins.
You may have observed that you can only offer the beggar one donation. You can, however, get around this restriction by resetting them.
- You have two alternatives here: either depart the town through the neighboring city gates or take control of Synin, your devoted companion, for a brief moment. You will be able to donate again if you choose one of these alternatives.
- Rep this step until you’ve accumulated enough Chained Fury Runes. When you’re satisfied with the quantity, sell the Runes to a local Merchant. For a total of 58 Silver, the Merchant will purchase the Runes.
However, if you plan on selling a lot of Runes, you might want to boost the Menu Hold Factor, as this will substantially increase the time it takes to sell them.
To modify this, go to the Main Menu > Select Options > Select Controls > and change the Menu Hold Factor setting. You’ll want to set this slider to anywhere near zero.
It is also possible to receive all of the money you donated to the Beggar in addition to selling your Runes. Assassinate him and loot his body to get all of the money you gave him.
Quick and easy way to earn Titanium, Nickle, and Tungsten
- You’ll find a resource farming method just east of Glowecestrescire’s town, which will provide you with a limitless supply of Titanium, Nickle, and Tungsten.
- Make your way to the Crossroads, which is located slightly east of the Glowecestrescire region, to begin this farming method. When you arrive at the Crossroads, seek a large bush along the side of the road and hide inside it while you wait.
- Go to the Main Menu and pick Save now that you’re hiding inside the bush. Make a new save and then overwrite the previous one. Now is the time to load our previously saved game. As the game begins to load, you’ll notice three guards moving down the hill.
- Make your way up the nearby hill’s edge until you’re standing behind the three guards. Because he is the strongest, you should assassinate the Heavy Guard first. He wields a big two-handed sword and a shield.
- After you’ve defeated all three guards, scavenge their bodies for Titanium, Nickel, and Tungsten resources.
- Return to the bush and save the game now that the guards have been defeated. Rep the process with the fresh saves until you’re satisfied with the number of resources you’ve accumulated.
Excalibur Greatsword: How to get it?
Excalibur, the fabled sword of King Arthur and possibly the most well-known mythical weapon in history, can be found by Eivor in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, but it will not be simple to obtain.
The legendary sword is said to be encased in stone, but even if you discover it, you’ll need more than luck to extract it.
- To claim this greatsword, you must locate 11 mystery tablets, some of which can only be found in subterranean caverns known as the Treasures of Britain, while others are carried by some of the Order of the Ancients’ most ferocious Zealots.
Secret area of Asgard
Asgard is a somewhat secret territory made up of a totally separate map that can only be opened after you’ve met the following requirements:
- Completed “A Wise Friend” quest.
- Begun “In Dreams” quest.
You’ll be able to consume the potion after gathering the plants Valka needs to make it in this task. You will then be transported to Asgard.
You’ll find all kinds of secrets to unearth, such as wealth, mysteries, and even its own questline, in this about the size of a single district in England.
How to get Thor’s Hammer Mjolnir
Mjolnir, Thor’s Hammer, can only be obtained if you have proven yourself worthy. This implies you must first collect all 5 Thor’s Armor Pieces by beating particular foes and uncovering hidden passageways.
Another prerequisite is to complete the game’s story, which means you’ll have to wait a long time to get your hands on Mjolnir. The bosses are incredibly difficult to defeat, thus you’ll need a high player level to fight them. Regardless, let’s take a look at how to obtain Thor’s Hammer in the game.
Daughters of Lerion
As previously stated, you must acquire all five Thor’s Armor Pieces before the game’s story can be completed. The first three armor pieces can be gained by fighting the daughters of Lerion, which are noted on the map as mysterious bosses. The daughters’ symbol is a frowning face with a horned helmet.
|Regan||East Anglia||Thor’s Battle Plate|
|Cordelia||East Anglia||Thor’s Gauntlet|
You’re ready to look for the remainder of the Armor Pieces once you’ve defeated all of the daughters and taken the three Thor’s Armor Pieces. The daughters, on the other hand, will drop their swords, allowing you to access secret pathways that lead to the fourth Thor’s Amor component, the Thor’s Helmet.
Make your way to East Anglia, on the King’s Bury Island, but on the north side, near the Yare River, with your swords in hand. A statue may be found here that demands the three swords you obtained from the daughters of Lerion. When you place them in the statue, you’ll unlock a secret path that leads to a chest containing Thor’s Helmet.
Thor’s Cape is the final item of Thor’s Armor, and it involves defeating members of the Order of the Ancient. By selecting the Order option in the menu, you can keep track of the members. Some of the members have a story connection, therefore you’ll have to battle them throughout your main story missions. Others require you to locate them on a map before defeating them.
If you beat all members of the Order of the Ancients, Hytham will award you with Thor’s Cape.
Finishing the game’s main story campaign is the final quest that brings you closer to Thor’s Hammer Mjolnir. To be more detailed, you must accomplish A Brother’s Keeper, the major goal.
You must travel to Hordafylke, Norway’s northernmost point, after completing the story and collecting all five components of Thor’s Armor. The hammer will be in the north, between the boulders, on the rocky mountain.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Easter Eggs
We have a comprehensive list of all the finest Easter Eggs in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, including references to the original Assassin’s Creed protagonist Desmond Miles, COVID-related emails, and a famous Game of Thrones sequence, and even the famed hamlet of Hobbiton from The Lord of the Rings.
- You will be able to go through Layla Hassan’s laptop and read a string of emails while playing as her, the protagonist of the modern-day episodes.
- When reading one of her brother Ramy’s emails, you’ll notice that the two brothers are discussing the COVID pandemic. As you go on, you’ll come across a number of other communications that make oblique references to the pandemic.
- Keith Flint, who hails from the English county of Essex, will be a pleasant surprise to fans of the band The Prodigy since he appears in the game in a minor role.
- A band performing in front of a small crowd may be found just northwest of Essex’s downtown area. The song currently being played contains the phrase “Smack my bishop!” which is a reference to one of the band’s most well-known tracks.
- When you speak with Keith, he will give you a World Event called “The Prodigy,” which is amusingly named.
Dark Souls’ Bonfire
- The ruins of a historic building can be found close east of Ledcestre.
- You’ll come upon a little bonfire with a big sword jutting out of it while exploring these ruins.
- You’ll be all too familiar with the series’ defining allusion if you’ve ever played Dark Souls.
- But that’s not all; you’ll be able to kneel and meditate by the bonfire to re-energize yourself.
The Lord of the Rings: Hobbiton
- The town of Glowcester can be found in the Glowecesterscire area. You will come upon a location that closely resembles Hobbiton if you proceed west of this town and cross the river.
The Legend of Zelda’s Cuccos
- You will hear a cry for aid coming from a jail cell when wandering near the big fortification in the Dunwic section of the East Anglia region. As you get closer, you’ll notice a skeleton inside one of the cells surrounded by several hens.
- While this doesn’t appear to be anything out of the ordinary, when Eivor hits one of the chickens, the entire group turns and attacks, a reference to the Cuccos from The Legend of Zelda.
Game of Thrones
- A room that looks identical to the dungeon that Tyrion Lannister was confined in during his imprisonment at the House of Arryn can be found when exploring the fortification in the Dunwic section of the East Anglia region.
- When you check the chamber, you’ll find a note with some of Tyrion’s own words written on it.
- A woman’s voice can be heard coming from a nearby tower when traveling along the riverbank near the ruins of Venois in the Ledecestrescire region.
- When you get close to the tower, you’ll notice a guard guarding the door, claiming to be the woman’s sworn guardian. Following your conversation with the man, he will engage in combat with you, albeit he will not put up much of a fight. As a result of your attacks, he will finally yield and leave the area.
- She’ll offer that you become her new hero after chatting with the woman within the tower. We recommend leaving at this point because her conversations are just going to become weirder.
Harry Potter’s Fantastic Fish and Where to Find Them?
- You’ll come across a mission that needs you to find numerous pages of a book while exploring Ravensthorpe. After you’ve found all of the pages, you’ll discover that the book’s true title is “Fantastic Fish and Where to Find Them.”
- This is a reference to the popular Harry Potter spin-off, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them if you’re a Harry Potter lover.
The Lord of the Rings: Ring of Power
- A modest home along the edge of the river can be seen on the western side of Glowecestre. To open the door to the house, you’ll need to utilize Odin’s Sight to discover a concealed key that’s nearby. This key can be found in a box directly behind the home.
- After you’ve found the key, go inside the building and look for a note on the table and along the wall. It will become evident after reading the message that it is a reference to the much-loved Lord of the Rings character Bilbo Baggins.
- To back up this allegation, you’ll see a little ring adjacent to the letter that looks just like the renowned Ring of Power.
Harry Potter’s Strange List
- A building guarded by a snake can be found in a modest building immediately southeast of St Paul’s Cathedral in Lunden. After killing the snake, you’ll discover that the building’s door is locked, and you’ll need to obtain a key to enter it.
- Locate the key on top of the nearby balcony and pick it up using Odin’s Sight. Enter what appears to be Voldemort’s hideout using the key.
- When you look around the area, you’ll notice a little wooden table covered in strange objects. A letter that looks to be a list of Voldemort’s Horcruxes can be found upon closer study.
- When you first take over the old settlement in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you’ll have the option of building a Trading Post if you’ve amassed enough resources.
- A list will be located behind the shop once it has been constructed. There are four products on this list that have never been retrieved by consumers – but there’s a catch. These four things, which include a Stone Slab, an Anvil, and even a Crate of Bowls, are all quite hefty.
- There will be delivery instructions for each of the four items on the list. After chatting with Yanli, the Trading Post’s proprietor, you’ll be entrusted with delivering the things to clients in exchange for a nominal fee. It’s worth noting that these places aren’t close together, and you’ll have to walk each of them to their delivery location owing to the weight of the things.
- As one may expect, this journey has a strong resemblance to Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding.
- You’ll come across a hooded man with a bow and arrow investigating an ambush scene north of Repton in the Snotinghamscire region.
- The more you talk to him, the more obvious it becomes that he’s an allusion to Robin Hood.
- During the modern-day sequences, you’ll locate an audio file on Layla’s laptop that has the voice of Desmond Miles, the original Assassin’s Creed protagonist.