Whether you’re just getting started with Forza Horizon 4 and don’t have the same amount of time to devote as the hardcore gamers, or you’re simply impatient to get behind the wheel of your ideal car right away, we’ve got you covered.
When you first start your Horizon career, you may find it annoying that you are unable to access the best vehicles and places in the game.
You may believe that you’ll never be able to unlock your dream car because several of the cars in the game, such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, have a price tag of 10,000,000 CR.
With the aid of this guide, you’ll soon be making millions, and before you know it, you’ll be seated on your throne in Edinburgh Castle, your lack of in-game money a distant memory.
We won’t only be looking at gaining in-game credits; we’ll show you all there is to know about cheating in FH4, from trainers to Barn Find locations.
Although the days of slamming a random code into the console with the controller are long gone, there are still plenty of ways to ‘hack’ the system, and we’ll cover them all in this definitive Forza Horizon 4 hacks guide.
FH4: Tips and walkthroughs
When Horizon 4 first came out, many Forza fans grumbled that earning in-game credits was significantly more difficult than in prior games. We’re confident they wouldn’t have had any such problems if they’d read our instructions first!
As you continue through the game, there are numerous incentives available, with certain Wheelspins offering up to 250,000 credits in a single gift, and happily, Wheelspins are more common than ever in FH4.
Farming skill points
Farming Skill Points is the quickest and safest way to earn huge amounts of in-game credits in Forza Horizon 4 due to the fact that most of the quick-earning ‘trainer’ methods available online risk getting you banned from your gaming account.
Thankfully, all you have to do to take advantage of this completely legal way is demonstrate your drifting abilities, and you’ve come to the right location for that! Your profits will max out once you’ve earned 72,000 CR with the BMW’s 7x multiplier, at which point you’ll have to stop drifting and collect them before continuing.
You can earn up to 10 skill points per minute with this strategy, which you can use to buy Credits and Spins. If you’d rather drive a different vehicle, the ‘Renault 5 Turbo Forza Edition’ is another option. When you use the Forza Edition automobiles, you’ll get additional benefits. Of course, you may use this strategy with any car, but the ones with the 7x multiplier will give you the most money.
Another amazing and quick approach to earning significant money is to take advantage of the in-game auction house. Once you’ve mastered this strategy, you’ll be able to earn 2,000,000 CR in under ten minutes without ever leaving your house.
Daily passive income of 12,000 CR
Although the sums are little, you get compensated for doing nothing, thus this strategy is well worth trying if you want to increase your earnings.
You can gain stars in 10 different business chapters by heading northeast to the “World’s Fastest Rentals” business chapters. As you can expect, the higher the stars, the more money you’ll earn on a daily basis.
You’ll receive a daily payout of 12,000 CR if you reach the maximum of 30 stars, which can be displayed in the message center without having to play the game.
You won’t become a millionaire overnight, but it will help.
You’ll be able to access the in-game ‘Skill Songs’ if you’ve acquired the Huntsman’s Lodge for 750,000 CR.
You’ll get three Super Wheel Spins and the ‘Skill Song’ bonus when you buy the property. Once you’ve acquired the perk, you’ll need to use the D-Pad to find a suitable radio station to play the “Skill Songs.”
When you find the station, your earnings will increase and your skill multiplier will be increased to 10x.
You can only fast-travel between your acquired houses and the Horizon Festival at first, but once you’ve unlocked this way, you’ll be able to travel anywhere in a second.
To do so, you’ll need to buy the ‘Fairlawn Manor House,’ which costs 750,000 CR, so make sure you have that money saved first.
One of the advantages of purchasing the item is the ability to ‘Fast Travel Anywhere,’ as well as 10 super wheelspins.
You’ll have to pay for Fast Travel at first, but once you’ve smashed your way through the boards, you’ll be able to travel to any destination without spending a dime.
Change seasons quickly
Since Turn 10 introduced seasons to the game, disappointed gamers quickly discovered that different seasons bring distinct rewards within the game, and you’ll occasionally find yourself wishing for a different season.
If you intended to participate in a certain summer event but were freezing your arse off in the bitterly cold British winter, you’ll want to take advantage of this simple approach.
Go offline first, then set your system’s date to one of the correct months of the year. For example, if you want to go to the beach, July is the best month to go. December is the best month for winter. The game should magically welcome you to your new season when you reload it. After you’ve finished, you can reconnect the console and reap the benefits of your little trip into the future.
Bonuses for the Formula Drift Car Pack
If you like drifting, we’re willing to bet you’ve already tried out Forza Horizon 4’s Formula Drift Car Pack, which includes some of the best cars the game has to offer.
There’s another surprise in store for those of you who haven’t yet purchased the FD pack. You’ll not only receive the legendary FD cars, but you’ll also have the chance to earn an additional bonus with each car in the pack.
After purchasing the pack, add one or all of the FD cars to your garage, then use our guides to gain enough skill points to unlock the additional perk.
You can only get this per automobile once, and many gamers were unaware of this at first, leading to a surge in popularity on the Auction House as those who were informed hoped the perk hadn’t already been unlocked.
Despite the fact that you’ll have to pay for the DLC package, we believe these cars are well worth purchasing, and with over 2,000,000 CR up for grabs, we believe it’s a no-brainer and a must-have for any drifting lover.
Locations of all barns
You’ll want to follow this guide to unlock all 15 Barn Finds in Forza Horizon 4 as quickly as possible, as some are hidden considerably better than you’d like.
Some of the game’s Barn Finds are only available during certain seasons, such as the 1973 Land Rover, which is only available during the winter because you’ll need Derwent Lake to be frozen to reach the barn.
However, if you unplug your connection before changing your system’s date, you won’t have to wait long. You’ll be able to rapidly flip between seasons and unlock them all in a matter of minutes. You’ll need to unlock Bamburgh Castle before you can get your hands on the Bentley.
- 1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 – 00:27
- 1931 1931 Bentley 4 ½ Litre Supercharged – 01:42
- 1966 MG MGB GT – 02:37
- 1986 Ford Escort RS Turbo – 03:55
- 1962 Triumph Spitfire – 05:00
- 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI – 06:00
- 1965 Mini Cooper S – 06:55
- 1993 Jaguar XJ220 – 08:07
- 1961 Jaguar E-Type S1 – 09:09
- 1997 Lotus Elise GT1 – 10:11
- 1983 Audi Sport Quattro – 11:15
- 1962 Peel P50 – 12:15 (Summer Season Exclusive)
- 1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato – 13:14 (Autumn Season Exclusive)
- 1973 Land Rover Range Rover – 14:22 (Winter Season Exclusive)
- 1964 Ford GT40 MK1 – 15:45 (Spring Season Exclusive)
Locations of All Beauty Spots
To earn the “Taking The Grand Tour” accomplishment in Forza Horizon 4, you must visit each of the game’s 12 different beauty locations.
Although this would normally take some time to locate, as you may have guessed, we have the perfect guide that has once again located them all for you.
Once you get to your destination, make sure to take in the best of the British countryside landscape!
- Derwentwater – 0:49
- Mortimer Gardens – 1:23
- Glenfinnan Viaduct – 1:50
- Scott Monument – 2:15
- Arthur’s Seat – 2:42
- Bamburgh Castle – 3:07
- Moorhead Wind Farm – 3:31
- Derwent Reservoir – 3:56
- Whitewater Falls – 4:24
- Uffington White Horse – 4:51
- Broadway Windmill – 5:16
- Ambleside Village – 5:40
Achievement list of Forza Horizon 4
If you want to complete the entire list of accomplishments in the game, there are 169 to unlock, worth a total of 3,450 points. Here are some:
- Welcome to Britain – 10 points – Arrive at the Horizon Festival
- Pride Before the Fall – 10 points – Qualify for Horizon Autumn
- Snow Problem – 10 points – Qualify for Horizon Winter
- Optional Extras – 10 points – Apply your first Car Mastery
- Spring Into Action – 10 points – Qualify for Horizon Spring
- Welcome to a New Horizon – 30 points – Qualify for the Horizon Roster
- Jolly Cooperation – 20 points – Complete 5 Horizon Life Co-op Races
- Human After All – 20 points – Complete 5 PvP Races
- There’s No ‘I’ in Team – 10 points – Take part in your first #FORZATHON Live Event
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work – 20 points – Complete Round 3 of a #FORZATHON Live Event
- Life of the Party – 30 points – Take part in 20 #FORZATHON Live Events, completing at least Round 1 in each
- Whatever Next? – 20 points – Complete every Showcase Event
- Colossus of Roads – 20 points – Reach Round 10 in the Horizon Road Racing Series
- Muddied – 20 points – Reach Round 10 in the Horizon Dirt Racing Series
- Bouncy Bouncy, Having Such a Good Time! – 20 points – Reach Round 10 in the Horizon Cross Country Series
- I Live My Life… – 20 points – Reach Round 10 in the Horizon Drag Racing Series
- Moonlighting – 20 points – Reach Round 10 of Street Scene
- Horizon Fashion Week – 20 points – Unlock 100 clothing items for your character
- Official Horizon Board Game – 20 points – Smash all 200 Bonus Boards
- I Feel the Need – 10 points – Reach Speed Trap Hero level 10
- Apex Predator – 10 points – Reach Speed Zone Hero level 10
- Pilot’s License – 10 points – Reach Danger Sign Hero level 10
- “Do you know what ‘DK’ stands for?” – 10 points – Reach level 10 in The Drift Run
- Auto Barn – 10 points – Find and restore your first Barn Find
- Antique Restorer – 20 points – Find and restore 15 Barn Finds
- Taking the Grand Tour – 20 points – View every Beauty Spot
- An Illustrious Career – 20 points – Finish 40 different Horizon Story chapters
- Star Centurion – 50 points – Get 100 stars in Horizon Stories
- Week Complete – 10 points – Complete a #FORZATHON Weekly Challenge
- Crowning Achievement – 20 points – Purchase a castle
- Special Edition – 10 points – Get your first Forza Edition Car from a Wheelspin
- Test your Might – 20 points – Complete the Trial
- First-Time Adventurer – 10 points – Complete your first Team Adventure
- The Spirit of Adventure – 20 points – Reach level 5 in Racing Team Adventure, Games Team Adventure, or Anything Goes Team Adventure
- Certified Adventurer – 20 points – Qualify for a League in Ranked Team Adventure
- Well Seasoned – 10 points – Complete a Season Championship and receive a reward
- Overachiever – 10 points – Complete a Season PR Stunt and receive a reward
- Purple Split! – 10 points – In Rivals, beat a Rival without receiving a “dirty time” penalty
- Hit the Jackpot – 10 points – Spin your first Super Wheelspin
- Stunt Superhero – 50 points – Get 3 stars on every PR Stunt
- First Love – 10 points – Buy your first car from the Autoshow
- Go the Distance – 20 points – Win a race at The Colossus, The Gauntlet, The Titan, or The Marathon
- The Noisy Cartographer – 20 points – Drive down every road in Britain
- At One with the Car – 10 points – Apply every Car Mastery available for a single car
- Master of Many – 20 points – Apply 50 Car Masteries
- Accomplished Driver – 10 points – Reach Level 20
- Horizon Superstar – 50 points – Gain Superstar Status by reaching Level 200
- Reaping the Rewards – 20 points – Complete a race of 3 or more laps at The Goliath in a Forza Edition Car
- Tortoise and the Hare – 20 points – Complete a PvP Showdown Race in an X class and a D class car
- Hatch Me If You Can – 20 points – Complete the Festival Drag Strip in a Hot Hatch in under 25 seconds
- Record Breaker – 20 points – Get 258mph on a Speed Trap in the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- Ground Force – 20 points – Get 3 stars at a Danger Sign in a vehicle from the Trucks Car Type
- Coronation Trickin’ – 20 points – Bank a Skill Chain of 195,300 or more points
- Never Tell Me the Odds – 20 points – Win a race in the Peel P50
- Tame the Monster – 20 points – Complete a race in an S1 class Rally Monster
- Sennheiser Game One Review: The non-gaming brand gaming headphone - January 17, 2023
- PUBG Cheats for Xbox - October 19, 2022
- Minecraft Cheats for Xbox - October 18, 2022